Freight Combined Shipment to Dar Es Salaam Kenya; Sea Transport
|FOB Price:||US $3.98 / KG|
|Min. Order:||500 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KG||US $3.98/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: bsw
- Type: Sea-Air
- Departure: Shenzhen
- Total Supply: 5000-8000 kg
- Transport Type: Air-Sea Combined Shipment
- Advantage Service: Custom Clearance
- Trademark: BSW
- Origin: China
- Shipment Type: FCL and LCL
- Cargo Type: General Cargo
- Transit Time: 12-18days Around
- Departure Day: Daily
- Destination: Dar Es Salaam, Kennya
- Extra Service: Warehousing, Collecting
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 85076000
1) Air Freight: The air service from Guangdong Province and Hong Kong to all over the world with more than 150 airlines: UPS, AA, CX, LH, AF, EK, AI, PK, TK, AZ, QR, SQ, KQ, TG, MH, FX, PR, etc.
2) Sea freight (FCL/LCL): CSCL, COSCO, MARESK, WANHAN, MSC HANJIN, EVERGREEN, HMM MOSK, etc.
3) Courier Express ( Door to door): UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT, ARAMEX, China POST, China EXPRESS.
4) Export - Booking - Documentation - Warehousing - Trucking - Customs Declaration - Order tracking - Air Freight -Ocean Freight - NVOCC
Your service lines: Ocean - air freight combined shipment, Comined freight to Dar es Salaam Kenya; Combined transport
What is Sea-air combined service and how do BSW do it?
BSW are one of the few true local specialists for sea-air combined service, which is a combination of both sea and air transportation. It offers the advantage of faster than sea freight and less expensive than air freight. Normally we choose Dubai or LOS ANGELS as our connection hub, your goods are first transported from China to the hub by sea and then transported to the destination port by air.
Currently we have 4 lines for international Sea-Air Combiend Service:
1. From China(any local port) to Europe via Dubai
2. From China(any local port) to Africa via Dubai
3. From China(any local port) to Iran & Afghanistan
4. From China(any local port) to South America via Los Angeles
When to choose Sea-Air Combined Service?
1. When its too late for sea movement and the cost for air is too expensive.
2. When air movement is too expensive and the buyer agrees to delay the delivery time, normally by 15 days.
3. When its peak season for air shipping and its difficult to book shipment space, its can be faster to choose see transportation.
|Please kindly offer us detail inquiry, which will promot our answer effective:|
|* The Name of the commodify:|
|* Orign/ destination port:|
|* Preferred Mode of transport/ Carrier:|
|* Weight/ Dismensions/ Volume of your cargo|
|* Other Requirements, if any:|