From China to South America Via Los Angeles, Guarantee Service
|FOB Unit Price:||US $60 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Guarantee service
- Type: Sea-Air
- Departure: Shenzhen
- Total Supply: 8000-10000 kg
- Transport Type: Air-Sea Combined Service
- Pol: Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guanzhou, Fujian /Cn
- Trademark: BSW
- Origin: China
- Shipment Type: FCL and LCL
- Cargo Type: General Cargo
- Transit Time: 15-30 Days
- Departure Day: Daily
- Connection Hub: Dubai /Los Angels
- Pod: Europe, Africa, Iran & Afghanistan, South America
- Specification: CE/ SGS/ C. O / Permit of Inland ect
- HS Code: 83079000
1) Air Freight: The air service from Guangdong Province and Hong Kong to all over the world with more than 150 airlines: UPS, AA, CX, LH, AF, EK, AI, PK, TK, AZ, QR, SQ, KQ, TG, MH, FX, PR, etc.
2) Sea freight (FCL/LCL): CSCL, COSCO, MARESK, WANHAN, MSC HANJIN, EVERGREEN, HMM MOSK, etc.
3) Courier Express ( Door to door): UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT, ARAMEX, China POST, China EXPRESS.
4) Export - Booking - Documentation - Warehousing - Trucking - Customs Declaration - Order tracking - Air Freight -Ocean Freight - NVOCC
Your service lines: From China(any local port) to South America via Los Angeles, Sea-air Combined service, guarantee combined shipment, combined transport
What is Sea-air combined service and how do BSW do it?
BSW are one of the few true local specialists for sea-air combined service, which is a combination of both sea and air transportation. It offers the advantage of faster than sea freight and less expensive than air freight. Normally we choose Dubai or LOS ANGELS as our connection hub, your goods are first transported from China to the hub by sea and then transported to the destination port by air.
Currently we have 4 lines for international Sea-Air Combiend Service:
1. From China(any local port) to Europe via Dubai
2. From China(any local port) to Africa via Dubai
3. From China(any local port) to Iran & Afghanistan
4. From China(any local port) to South America via Los Angeles
When to choose Sea-Air Combined Service?
1. When its too late for sea movement and the cost for air is too expensive.
2. When air movement is too expensive and the buyer agrees to delay the delivery time, normally by 15 days.
3. When its peak season for air shipping and its difficult to book shipment space, its can be faster to choose see transportation.
Welcome you contact with us to get information.
|Please kindly offer us detail inquiry,which will promot our answer effective:|
|*The Name of the commodity:|
|*Preferred Mode of transport/Carrier:|
|*Weight/Dismension/Volume of your cargo:|
|*Other Requirements,if any:|